Friday 1 February 2013

NOTHING CAN REPLACE THIS FEELING.


I may be young

But atleast I know who I am

I may not know much 

But atleast, I know it because I feel it

When I see her, am content

And when she's out, I ruminate over those happy moments

Telling her how DEAR she is

Telling her how DEEP, her love is

Telling her how DEEP, her words sinks into my heart

Like the voices of many waters', 

Cascading from the hills and rocks to the hamlets' of our homes

How beautiful she smells

Like the fragrance from the cinnamon trees

So gorgeous and so unique in it's own way

Unarguable though I argue about nature

At my age, I may doubt myself, yet I dive

At my poignancy I may doubt, yet I know what it takes to love

Indeed, it is certain: NOTHING can replace this feeling

In my ears her name keeps clicking and that keeps me thinking

At a point I stop and smile to myself

Doubting about being in this spirit

Atleast, I know am in love 

A feeling too bully to describe

And he who feels it can know it best

And nothing can replace this feeling



No comments:

Post a Comment